Integral Assembly Service And Immediate Delivery In 24 Hours
In MT we don’t like the surprises and the problems derived from a bad assembly of our products. For this reason, we have specialized technical personnel to adapt the correct automation in each of our valves and test them before sending the customer. With this we guarantee the correct functioning of our actuated valves and we offer a fast service of assembly and delivery in a record time.
MT, always looking for the best solution for our client.
Pneumatic double acting actuators, Pneu- matic spring return actuators or electric actuators. We have available gear boxes too. External regulation of the opening of a wide range of models ranging from 9 to 48833 Nm.
Its function is to control and regulate butterfly valves, ball valves, ... with different torque and diameters between DN15 and DN1000.
- Supply: dry or lubricated filtered compressed air; pressure: min. 1 Bar, max. 10 Bar.
- The lubrication is carried out by the manufacturer and guaranteed for min. 1000000 manoeuvres. Inside surface finish (Ra 0.4-0.6 mm) to minimize friction and to maximize the life of the actuator. Slideways made of material with a low friction coefficient (LAT LUB) to avoid metal to metal contact, easily replaceable for maintenance.
- Double lower drilling, for fastening the valve, and centering, according to ISO 5211/DIN 3337 standards. Lower female pinion key, according to ISO 5211/DIN 3337 standards, for assembly
on valves with square key on line shaft. Drilling of the supplying connections according to NAMUR standards. Upper drilling for fastening the accessories, and upper pinion end according to NAMUR standards.
- Standard execution for temperatures from -20°C to +80°C. External protection: resistance to corrosion of 500 hrs in salty fog according to ASTMB117-73.
- Adhesive labels on which the progressive serial number is auto- matically punched.
- Running test and 100% seal test carried out with electronic equipment and certification of each individual product.